Workforce & Learning Pathways Conference Parking
Here are the Parking Instructions for the Workforce & Learning Pathways In A Period Of Dynamic Change Conference:
If you arrive between 8:00am – 10:45am, the Event Code (6960) will discount your parking. Follow instructions below. If you arrive after 10:45am you do not need an event code.
Event Code 6960 has been programmed to provide discounted parking in Galvez Lot on October 6, 2017.
1. First park and remember your stall number
2. Touch any key to exit intro screen
3. Enter your stall number and Press [OK] to Continue
4. Select #1 to Purchase a Ticket.
5. On the next screen, select (1) for Incremental or (2) for Event Code Parking. If arriving after 10:45 use the incremental option without an event code and skip to step 9.
6. If Event Code Parking is selected, select “Yes” when it asks if you have an event code
7. Enter the event code number (6960) and press OK
8. Once the code is entered, you’ll receive a message that says “Get Ready For Payment”
9. Insert your Visa/Mastercard or cash payment (if incremental rate was selected and paying by credit card, increase the expiration time by pressing the ‘1’ key). If paying by cash, depositing more money increases the expiration time
10. Select OK to complete transaction and print your receipt. No need to display receipt on dashboard